So you're thinking it's going to be awesome, epic, the best night of your life. But it ends up being tragic, a flop and you're so disappointed because you like him/her orrrrrrrr you're stuck with him/her for the rest of your life.
Who's to blame?
Well when you walk into the bedroom, your hot sexy body isn't the only thing that enters with you. You bring your insecurities, your religious denominations, your preconceived notions about sex, you bring your friends and families advice, you bring what you see on television or porn and you bring what you may have experienced with someone else.
That is alot. Can you imagine processing ALLLLLLL of that data during what on average lasts about 20 minutes and you wonder why you are not having the best sex of your life?
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Most of it is in your head darling and the rest of it is in communication. Empty your mind. Just let go of everything that you think you know. Then let the conversation begin. Ask yourself the big questions and be honest. What excites you? What do you truly want to accomplish in the bedroom? How do you really feel about sex? Do you enjoy sex? What can you do to ensure that your sexual experiences are always great and memorable?
Then ask your partner.
As stressful as it seems, how are you ever going to know. Because hunni, people fake it all the time!
What turns them on? What do they like? What about you turns them on? What do they dislike? More importantly do you please them and vice versa? If you are serious about improving your experiences you cannot rely on what you think you know. Moreover, people change. What your partner may have been into 10 years ago may now be boring to them. You have to have the conversation!
As always, for more information GOOGLE and READ! (You can even ask Suri or Alexa) because I certainly don't have all of the answers. And when you'e ready to try something new don't forget to visit us at www.crushedvelvet242.com and Like and Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @naughtyandnice242 and @crushedvelvet242
via Blogger WHAT THAT CAT DRAGGED IN.......
So apparently people are still out here engaging in sexual activity in their cars and in public spaces like the beach. Maybe it's out of spontaneity or they don't have the coins for a motel or hotel room or they simply won't spend money on a room. But whatever the reason, please note that it is risky business. I have heard some tragic stories about rape and robbery that stems from such activities and I've heard some hilarious ones that involve been caught by the police.
Some motels aren't in the best of conditions and I guess it seems better to forego getting a room. But nowadays rather than staying at a motel you can rent a room or a whole house on airbnb.com. I have had the good fortune of renting a place in South Eleuthera last year that was surprisingly better than I expected. I've also stayed at a very nice location in Nassau that boasts two other private rentals.
These rentals can cost as much as a regular motel or hotel room but provide a different level of comfort. Depending on the location it can feel like home. Some rentals offer full kitchens and multiple rooms including amenities you can find at a hotel such as swimming pools. Renting a room doesn't have to be such a tawdry affair anymore as some places are in residential areas and resemble the surrounding homes. So there is no "walk of shame" down the hall to the checkout counter. Additionally, you can plan a romantic weekend getaway devoid of other guests and noise and turn your getaway into a mini vacation. But if you're just popping in for a few hours here are five items that can turn your night into sexy rendezvous :
1. BODY STOCKINGS. I call it the Quickie Lingerie. Super sexy and easy to wear. You can literally wear this under your regular clothing that night. It's raunchy and leaves nothing to the imagination. ANNNDD it doesn't have to come off. And guys we love effort. Show off a the goods in fitted boxer brief or just bring a well oiled body. We like eye candy too!
2. Flavored Lube Ditch the whip cream and try some Peaches N Cream Lickable Lube or any flavored lube for that matter. Flavored lubes make a great addition to foreplay! (FYI the whip cream gets watery after a while-you're welcome)
3. Disposable Toy Bring the ??? by throwing a disposable toy in the mix. Vibrating love rings like the one above are inexpensive and totally discreet novelties you can try without spending a lot on something that you may not not like. It last for 30 consecutive minutes of usage and you simply throw it away.
4. Play A Game If you have the time, make it a little challenging. Play a game to build your desire for each other. Glow in the dark dice are small and interesting ways to intensify your foreplay. They help you to zoom in on erogenous zones and allows you to find your lover's secret spots. You can also try card games and coupons.
5. Your A Game! Enhancement Creme like Sta-Erect and Prolong are delay creams for men. Guys, if you're spending money on a rental I would think that you would want to make the most out of it. You didn't do all of that so you can watch TV! There is TV at home. I prefer to recommend creams or gels rather than pills because of drug interactions. These packets are small and discreet, ordorless and colorless little magicians that desensitize so that you can go longer. (Ladies if you apply a little during a hand job-I won't tell)
I'm just saying if you're going to rent a room, have some fun! Get your money's worth especially if you don't intend to sleep in and don't be afraid to shop around. There are some awesome affordable places right here in town!
Thank you for reading and please feel free to COMMENT, LIKE & SHARE until next time!
via Blogger TO RENT A ROOM OR NOT TO RENT A ROOM-THAT IS THE QUESTION